Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 4 - "Nose Breathing."

A gentle reminder for Bikram yoga practitioners...

"Always breathe through your nose."

Even when you are on the ground, in a lot of pain, wanting to puke your guts out. Like me, tonight. If I had remembered to breathe through my nose, I wouldn't have gotten so dehydrated. When you are breathing in and out of your mouth, you dehydrate yourself faster.

I learned this tonight. And had a really bad class.

I am not sure what made my class so bad. It wasn't the heat. I think maybe it was all of the following:
  • Shit day at work.
  • Blood samples taken this week.
  • Lack of proper sleep.
  • Shit day at work.
I found myself getting more and more dizzy throughout class. I attempted every pose... But some left me in terrible pain in my stomach. As if I was gonna puke.

Yep... A lot of toxins to get rid of, people.

Comments

Popular Posts