Hot Water And Lemon.

The past few days, I have been waking up with a slightly sore throat.

I'm not sick. I think I am just a little stuffy in the throat, and once I get up and my day going, the congestion goes away. But to help battle the stuffiness more quickly, I rely on an old standby method...

Hot water with lemon.



Beginning the day with hot water and lemon is recommended for most people, especially in the colder months. You get a small shot of vitamin C, and the warmth soothes the throat. When I take this combo, my soreness is gone after a few sips. And I can feel things open up in my throat.

It's a simple miracle elixir.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
If you need something a little stronger, try this. Take hot water, squeeze a half of an orange into it, and then add a bit of honey (not the candy ;)) My sister-in-law's dad is a pharmacist in London and he made that for me once when he was visiting and I SWEAR by it now...we call it the 'Hot Tony' and it works wonders!!
Yes, hot water and lemon is good.
Even mild water lemon and little honey as it has been suggested.

I practice that during the days where I don't take food for cleansing purpose.

Popular Posts