No Bikram Challenge.

I know.. I know.. "WEAK!"

But there's no way I can go in to class today... And besides, I think it would be really disrespectful to the other students if I went in sick today, and they ended up catching what I feel like I am coming down with.

In other Bikram news though...

It's not up on the Bikram Yoga Boston website yet... But there is a substantiated rumor that the new Bikram Yoga Back Bay location will be opening in a few weeks.

SQUEE!!!!

This means I can practice near my own neighborhood! And I don't have to leave work early to get to the 5:30pm class. I just walk home from work and catch a 6pm class at BYBB!!!

Location is alleged to be in an old Boston Sports Club space between Clarendon and Dartmouth, right on Boylston Street.

Man! If this location had been open back when I was working in the Hancock Tower, I would have been able to practice every day.

Anyways... I am very excited about this, as are lots of other regular practitioners at BYB.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Hooray! I had been talking to Jill about their expansion and I'm thrilled they're doing it.

Now, if only they'd open a branch in Fenway!!!!!!!!!!
Me said…
I know, girl! Imagine how convenient for you it would be if they opened one up right in the Trilogy building?
Grace said…
Do you know where/what streets this studio will be? The old Baptiste spot???
Me said…
Hey Miss Grace...

It's right between Clarendon and Dartmouth, on Boylston Street. Across from Copley Square. So you would get off on the Green line at Copley. It's a very ideal location... So easy to get to!
thedancingj said…
I KNOW!! Soooo exciting... can't wait to see it. So happy that the deal finally came thru. Apparently it has TWO yoga rooms and already has locker rooms... should be open next month.

Look, it's official! http://www.bikramyoga.com/Studios/BackBay.htm

Popular Posts