Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 3 - "Squeeze It Out."

I had a nice-sized blood sample taken then afternoon for my Canadian Immigration Medical Exam. About three hours after giving the sample, I went to my third day of Bikram yoga.

I am attempting to be more "hard core" with my training. And somewhat "suicidal."

As I made my way to the 5:30pm class, the studio was a little blocked by cameras, set stuff, props and trucks... As the new Mel Gibson movie is being filmed in the neighborhood. I finally got in to the studio, and claimed my spot in the front row, as usual.

I was relaxing before class, trying to get in the "zone," when the teacher came in...

"...We will be i in a few minutes. If you have to go bathroom, please go now," she said. "Even if you don't think you have to go, go anyway. Just try to squeeze it out."

I didn't go to the bathroom, as I was all set... But I did take her advice on "squeezing" it out. "It" being my practice!

It was a tough class, with my left arm still bandaged up from the blood test. But I squeezed through pose after pose and got things done.

Woohoo! Only 27 more days to go.

Comments

thedancingj said…
HAHAHA - was that Jill??

I can't believe Mel Gibson is gonna be hanging around BYB - sheesh - I miss ALL the excitement!
Me said…
LOL! It was Tomo.

And apparently... When Tomo went to open the door for the 5:30pm class, to let people start coming in, Mel Gibson was standing outside the door, smoking a cigarette.

She said she thought about inviting him in to class, but since he was smoking, she knew he probably would'nt be up for it.
thedancingj said…
AAAAAAAAAHH!! Get out!! That is hysterical! Oh she should've brought him in. He would have been into it. Have you SEEN his movies? He is all about torture. (Crazy mother-f-er, that one.) He's like obsessed with pain. He would totally dig the torture chamber.

Popular Posts