Sox Play-off Fashion: Louboutin Papilipi Pumps.

A recent conversation between my boss, Mr. Sports, and I at work...

"Ugh!" said Mr. Sports. "I am so tired today!" "Are you not sleeping well?" I ask, faking concern. (Hee-hee!)

"Uh," he looks at me as if I am dumb. "I was kinda up late."

I look at him like he is dumb.

"Were you up late watching the news or something?" I ask.

"Uh, no," he said... Looking at me like I should know this... "I was watching the Red Sox game."

"Oh,"
I respond, with a "duh-you-should-know-THIS" look... "Yeah... I don't watch this thing you call 'baseball.'"

And really, he and everyone I work with should know that I don't watch baseball... Or football... Or basketball...

But even though I don't proactively watch Red Sox baseball (even in play-off season), I would consider going out to a fine establishment to watch wearing these...



The Christian Louboutin Papilipi Pumps.

Envision it: Dark skinny jeans, Sox tee in red, thick black belt at the low waist, and these pumps on your feet.

Oh, I could definitely hang around for a few hours watching baseball wearing these.

Comments

Popular Posts