Things To Do In Salem: Get A Pyschic Reading.

Frogger and I ventured up to Salem this afternoon. I had never been before, and seeing as it is Halloween-y right now, we figured it would be a good time to go.

And it was.

We saw lots of things as we walked the streets of the town. But the most fun thing I did was get a psychic and Tarot card reading at Fatima's Psychic Studio.



I wanted Frogger to come in with me as it was recorded... But it wasn't allowed. So I went in by myself. It was no biggie... I've had quite a few readings different kinds of readings in my time... And most have said the same thing:
  • I will be old when I die. Late 80s. And it will be of natural causes.
  • I will not have to worry about money. (Knock on wood.)
  • I should be in business for myself. (Though I have no desire to branch off and do my own thing... Yet.)
  • The person I am with now is my soul mate. (Even though I don't believe people have only one soul mate. I believe we have many.)
  • I will be very successful, and have two of the things I want most to come true. (The psychic asked that I think of two "wishes" as I was shuffling the cards in the Tarot deck.)
  • I am, myself, a little intuitive.
Nothing was really a surprise to me. If anything, the surprise is how nearly every reading I have ever had comes back with the same information. And it's not vague information. It's specific.

Although... Now that I recall... She did tell me a few new things:
  • I have an enemy at work. Well, someone who comes across as a friend, but is really more an enemy. (She listed specifics about this person's appearance. And it's not Frogger or Bail.)
  • I have a person in my life who will act as a mentor for a good part of my life. This person has facial hair... She specifically said they have a beard. (Hee-hee.)
She also mentioned that there was a big change ahead of me in the Spring of next year. (The move to Toronto.) And that it was a very good thing. She went on to tell me that any major changes I decided to make in the rest of 2008 would be good ones.

Hmm...

Comments

Arielle said…
I've always wanted to get a psychic reading just for fun but I never knew how to tell if someone was legit.
Oh, God. I'm your enemy, aren't I?
Me said…
No! I do not think you are the enemy.

Popular Posts