Birthday Celebration: The Ascended Masters.

What a fun time!

Went to Om for Frogger's b-day dinner. I must say, I need to get out to Harvard Square more often. This was a great place. The dinner was very good. They didn't have all the drinks on the cocktail menu that they listed online (and we REALLY wanted to try the Violet Femmes drink), but the two that I ordered were delicious: the Lavender Cosmo and the Rosemya.

I only got halfway through the second cocktail (the Rosemaya) and I was SMASHED. Well, not "smashed." But SILLY DRUNK. (What did I expect, though? I had nearly no food all day, and I went to a 6am training session AND a noon Bikram class!)

When the bill came at the end of the meal, the four of us who weren't the birthday girl (Bail, Whale, The Husband and Me) each looked at the bill. Bail and I laughed out loud at the bill... Not because of the cost... But because of the numbers on it.

See, Bail and I are in to numerology. Probably me way more than her... But I find numbers significant. (Which is funny, because I nearly failed all high school and university math classes.) So when the bill came, Bail looked at it and then passed it to me and said I would find it very significant. And I did. I TOTALLY DID.

Now, since Frogger reads this blog, I won't write what the bill total was... But I will interpret for her the meaning of these numbers. Now, the numbers listed are numbers that I am going to divide up into two sets.

And, the first set of numbers, in numerology, means:
You are being loved, guided and protected in every way.

The second set of numbers means:
Money is taking care of itself. Focus on giving to others, and you will always have enough to spare and share.

I think this is a message for Frogger on her birthday that she really shouldn't worry and stress out as much as she might do.

Comments

Frogger said…
Thank you for a wonderful bday. What an inspiring message to "see" in the numbers, and thank you for making a point to tell me.

Popular Posts