Current Craving: Fashion Art Books.

Since I've been organizing my desk this weekend, I realized that I often sift through the three fashion/beauty art books I currently have sitting on my desk... And I could certainly use more.

I want to begin a home library of fashion and beauty art books!

So this evening, I have been browsing through pages online trying to decide what I think would be good to add to my collection first... So people who like to buy me presents, pay attention! (Christmas is only a few months away!)

Here's what I have my eyes on currently:

Balenciaga and His Legacy...



The Little Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior



Paris 1962: Yves Saint Laurent and Christian Dior: The Early Collections




The Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 1947 - 1957



Marc Jacobs

Comments

Popular Posts