Current Craving: "Beau" Blazer by Sally Tseng.

I must confess, I am loving the blazer look for the fall!

My latest love...

The "Beau" blazer by Sally Tseng.



It's totally hot over jeans or dresses... I prefer the black version to the white one myself. I mean, realistically, I just can't do white without making a mess.

The piece is just over $350, so it's a chunk of change. But I could see making this piece last quite a few seasons, again, if done in the black and not the white. (With the white, I would be lucky if it lasted one hour!)

I'll have to give this one some thought. Some real, serious thought. And, of course, I'll have to search around for a similar versions and compare quality. But to be honest, blazers can look really shoddy if not made properly. (Ralph Lauren, I'm talkin' 'bout you!) So this could be a piece where quality overrides the price factor.

Comments

Popular Posts