Brad & Angie's Babies: Too Eff-ing Cute To Handle.

I don't read People. And (shocker to my friends) I don't read People.com. I have my reasons. But, I did click over tonight to catch the photos People scored of Angelina and Brad's new babies...



The babies are all cute and shiz... But my favorite picture is the one of little Shiloh with Vivienne. How adorable is she with her naturally blonde hair and big cheeky smile?

Undercover Blonde
... I think you may have a new blonde icon to consider worshiping.

In fact, I think the next time I go to get my "hair did," I might just request the colorist make me "Shiloh Blonde."

But, as The Husband and I were discussing just last night... I would look awful as a blonde. My eye brows are far too thick and dark. I could not pull it off.

I will be a brunette for life.

Comments

Kitty said…
You are totally right, girl. Maybe she'll be my next blonde of the week?

Popular Posts