Why So Silent?

Things have been a little crazy lately, people.

Actually... Please allow me to rephrase that...

I have had to deal with the following moods lately:
  • Happy - Because I get to expand my team at work.
  • Overwhelmed - Because now I have to hire a whole team at work.
  • Angry - Because of a stupid person. A total doo-shay bag.
  • Happy - Because my boss has reassured me that I am doing a good job, and "no," I'm not about to be fired.
  • Scared & Frustrated - Because of Frogger's attempted break-in.
  • Angry - Because someone thought I was voting for McCain. (He's crazy people. Senile.)
  • Triumphant - Because I had a great yoga class yesterday.
  • Bored - I seem to have low-energy outside of work. I hadn't cleaned my home office in week. Clothes were everywhere on the floor. Magazines, make-up and books are piled on my desk.
  • Gray & Blonde - I was in bad need of a cut and color at Umi. My gray and blonde streaks were coming back in. Yikes!
  • Hairy - I hadn't waxed my eyebrows since before my brother's wedding in April.
I just feel so tired and drained lately. I think it's the wide-ranging emotions. And the Summer. I tend to have very low energy in the Summertime. So to perk me back up ("perk" being the operative word), I have switched to straight coffee with no milk or creamer in it. And I am doing mostly non-flour carbohydrates. And no potatoes. (They make me feel slow.)

And I am looking forward to the weekend in NYC I have coming up. I just need the Fall Season to get into full swing. I tend to pull myself together and into a regular schedule in the Fall.

I promise, I will get back into blogging regularly. (Like two to three times a day.) I just need my creative energy to snap back.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I saw a few of your Twitters this past weekend and wondered what happened at work. Hope things smooth out soon. Fall is a wonderful season for rejuvenation.
Anonymous said…
I think a lot of people get this way at the end of summer...

I have missed your daily posts...but as someone who hasn't posted since July, I get it.

Hope things swing up soon!
Anonymous said…
What kind of positions do you need to hire for? Sounds like you work for a great company!
Me said…
Anonymous... If you send me an email at commongroundblog@gmail.com... I can give you the information on the positions we are hiring for at my company.

Unfortunately, i can't post them online here.

Popular Posts