Should I Cut My Hair All Off???

I am so tempted, people!

My friend Bon-Fier chopped all of hers off and she look incredible. As in, "Ohmigod this chick is so one of my most incredibly hot friends! Guys are DROOLING over her!"

My hair is now past my shoulders. It's past my shoulders because it grows like a weed. It used to be part-way down my back last Summer, till I cut it off an dyed a hot pink streak in it one day.

But now, I am craving a more sophisticated look. A little less Bohemeian...

Hmm...

What do you all think? Should I go shorter... Like, around my chin? Or keep growing it out long?

Comments

nancy said…
chop - chop. Much easier... Mine is in a fashionable bob between my chin and nape of neck and I love it.
Vanessa said…
I have to say, I adore my short hair.
bonbonagogo said…
omg omg omg! did you really say that about ME!?!?!? FOR REALS!??!? Wow. Do you wanna go out with me? Damn, if you were only a boy.
bonbonagogo said…
and yes, you should do it. So you can be hot like me.

P.S. Who is drooling over me? Good thing I am redoing my match profile as we speak! :D
Kitty said…
I contemplated getting the cut that I currently have for A YEAR. My stylists dissuaded me, my boyfriend said "I don't know..." Then I did it and haven't looked back! And have gotten so many compliments.

I totally miss my long locks, but this has been a fun look for me so far. I say do it! And if your hair really does grow weed-like, it will be back past your shoulders in 6 months!

Popular Posts