Sexy, Sweaty, Bum-Clenching Yoga.

You know... When I practice Bikram, I try really hard to focus and zone out any passing thoughts or internal dialogue I have. I mean, I am there to heal and strengthen my body... Not replay my day or carry on conversations in my head. But in last night's class, I had trouble with that.

I was having a really great practice. The temperature was scorching (106 with 68% humidity). And it wasn't affecting me in a bad way. I was able to zone out the heat and just pose. I had my serious and focused "yoga face" on... But then I burst out laughing.

No, I wasn't having a psychotic fit.

It was while in Locust Pose. I was using all the muscles in my back (and butt) to lift my legs as high up as possible. And that's when I heard this...

"Come on! Use you buns! This is sexy yoga! You have to use your sexy buns to lift your legs way high up! It's sexy yoga, we are half naked!"

Bikram teachers are so funny. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when she said this. It is sexy, sweaty, bum-clenching yoga.

Comments

thedancingj said…
Oh that HAD to be Tomo! Too funny - she always has impeccable comic timing - I miss her SO MUCH!!! (I just moved...:( )
Me said…
YEP!

It was totally Tomo!

It's a bummer not seeing you in class now. You know.. our sexy, sweaty yoga classes!

Popular Posts