Louboutin Snakeskin Boot: Not Available In CA?

Very sexy and hot... I am in love with the Christian Louboutin Snakeskin boots available at Bergdorf's...



However... This is too severe and vampy a look for me to pull off... They are nearly five inches in the stiletto, without a platform... So there is no way I will shell out my entire clothing budget for them. Especially since I would barely be able to walk in them.

And it looks as though I won't be the only one prohibited from buying them. It looks like anyone living in California is shit-out-of-luck when it comes to purchasing them through Bergdorf's as well...



Wonder what that's all about?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Python (and maybe other snakeskin, too) is illegal in California for some reason...I think it's been that way since the 70s.
Me said…
Really???

woah!

I had no idea. So I guess you can't buy it... But there's no way they could prevent someone from wearing it.

Popular Posts