Dream: Christmas & An English Test.

A reader wrote in requesting I take a stab at interpreting the following dream:

"It was Christmas day (which is huge spiritual awakening) and I was at school taking an English test. In mine there is no 'English' just language."

Christmas: Representative of new beginnings and fresh starts.

Test (Exam): Signifies insecurities. Fear of failure.

(English) Language: You are having trouble expressing your thoughts.

From what I gather, dear reader, you are attempting to make a fresh start of some kind, but you are having trouble expressing yourself on it... And thus, have a fear of failing.

Though I don't think you should worry about failing. If you don't try, then that is when you fail. Just making a little step forward will push you towards your goal.

I hope that helps provide some perspective.

Comments

Popular Posts