Style Trend: Scarves.

I wrote a few weeks back about my late obsession with scarves. And I even showed you a few ways I like to fashion them on my body.

Well, of course, I'm not the only one who loves scarves, even in the middle of the hot Summer. They're big in NYC too (not just Boston)... And the were even featured today in Bill Cunningham's "On The Street" feature for the NY Times Style section.

I loved this look... Simply looped around loosely. So easy to replicate, and yet, it adds a relaxed sophistication to the casualness of the outfit.



This one I loved too. A guy working the scarf trend! It's not just for the females.



And this look is very summer casual. Bohemian, even. It's great.



Wearing scarves is so easy to do, people!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I hope we see this trend continue for a very long time. I love scarves and have been collecting for some time now. The fact that they have become very popular, is fantastic!
Anonymous said…
This s hit looks hot and they look stupid. It's about as sensible as booty shorts and flip flops in 20 degree weather.

Popular Posts