I Needed Some Therapy.

While out on the company outing this week, I found myself in the Fenway area... Which gave me the perfect reason to finally check out the sister store to Jean Therapy...



Therapy!

I was really "wowed" and suprised by the store. I had heard about the work/cocktail apparel the store carried... But I wasn't expecting such a solid collection.

There were so many things that I eyed while in the store for the few stolen moments I had available. (I had to get back to my outing.) But I did manage to walk out of there with an incredible wool cap for only about $30...



This is going to be perfect for Fall and Winter. It covers my ears easily, and it's so cute on my head.

I have to go back in the next month to check out what's new for Fall. They had some shoes and some cashmere pieces already... So I am looking forward to what more arrives between now and September.

Comments

Popular Posts