Fall Style: What I Am Thinking...

I've put in a lot research for my Fall shopping... And I haven't found much that I love, but there are a few things that are getting closer to being on my final shopping list...

Theory "Magrite" Mini Dress
This is a perfect work dress. Throw some opaque black tights and some booties... And it's a stellar look for Fall.



Anthropologie "Tree Rose" Cuff
Gorgeous! A really wonderful, chunky piece for my arm.



Christian Louboutin "C'est Moi" Shoe Boots
Yes... I still want these badly. I can't get them out my head. I visit them every few weeks at Barneys in the Copley. They are incredible.



I'll wait a few weeks before I finalize anything. But at least I've gotten some where with my research. I haven't fallen in love with much this season yet.

Comments

Popular Posts