Current Craving: Lots Of Booties.

It's only a few days into August, and already I am craving Fall clothes. And this Fall/Winter, I'm all about the bootie. No, not my bum, I'm talking about shoes!

Here are a two of my favorites so far...

Christian Louboutin Hidden Platform Bootie



Manolo Blahnik Slingback Bootie



There's still a month and a half till I get around to doing my Fall shopping, but this is one trend I definitely plan to get in on... Even if I don't end up with one of the two options above.

Comments

Let me just say that this isn't the first thing that I thought of when I saw that you were craving booties....
Kori said…
that christian louboutin is hot hot hot, and i don't even really do booties.
Me said…
LOL! Kate - I like bug butts, and I can not lie!

KK - I don't do booties either, normally... But I am loving them with the floaty dresses that are big this fall/
Anonymous said…
I would have never guessed the second pair -I thought you didn't like slingbacks?
Me said…
I like Slingbacks if the toe in the front is open. Because then the "energy" from your foot can flow more smoothly because things are balanced.

If the toe was closed though, I wouldn't wear it.

Popular Posts