Annual Turks Va-Cay!

FYI people: This is a good time to be searching for cheap vacations to the Caribbean.

I was just online, as I have been occasionally the past few weeks, searching for cheap flights to the Turks & Caicos for American Thanksgiving this year.

The Husband and I love the T&C so much. It's low key. It's quiet. It's a great place to even take toddlers and small children for a nice, quiet, family vacation. But if you do crave the excitement and night life, you can always stay at the Club Med.

As for us, we are staying at the Royal West Indies again. These are incredibly conveniently located resort condos on a great part of the beach. In fact, they're right next to the Club Med, but far enough away from it to get some quiet... Because all The Husband and I like doing is laying on the beach and reading.

Another great thing about this particular resort is its proximity to the Ports of Call. This is the shopping area on the island. You can pick up food supplies there to make some meals in your condo.

But, the BEST thing about this trip is the price I just paid. Less than $2k for five days and airfare!

Holy crap! I can't wait to go!

Comments

Popular Posts