Work Fridge.

So... A brave co-worker of mine, A., went into the fridge at work this afternoon. She was quite disgusted by the contents of he fridge... So she proactively began cleaning it out.

The sounds of her and another co-workers "Eww!"-ing were enough to make me run over and begin snapping pictures with my cell phone. Here are the lovely shots... (And, by the way, NONE of this stuff was my food.)

Apple-licious


Avocado-licious


Holy Salad Dressing


Moldy Baked Beans In a Can

Moldy Creamed Cheese


Moldy Goat Cheese


Potato-licious
Some of the stuff in the fridge is so old, it pre-dates me starting this job back in February. There were things in there with expiration dates that included "2006" on them.
And I have no idea why someone felt the need to open a can of baked beans, eat half of them, and then put them back int the fridge still in the can. You should never store things in a can. You should always put it in a seal able container to store.

Comments

Popular Posts