Online Shopping vs. In-Person Shopping.

I love the Internet. I spend an obscene amount of hours online each week, between work and pleasure. (In fact, because I work in the Internet, the two often get combined; and the line between them dulls.)

Any way... I love the Internet for many things. But one thing I don't love it for is shopping online.

I know, some of you are probably groaning. You can find the best deals online...

But I am a person who like to inspect things up close and in person. There are VERY FEW sites I trust enough to purchase from online. (I think Net-a-Porter and Anthropologie are really the only two.) I have to be able to touch something in person before I buy it. And if I can, I like to be able to try it on.

I've never ordered anything from eBay. (I have sold stuff though.) And I think buying stuff online can be addictive. I will do lots of research on things online, to help me make my purchasing decisions.

But what about you though? Are you an in-person shopper? Or are you all about doing it online?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I buy a lot of books online. But I don't buy clothes. I have to try those on. But even in the stores I don't really like spending much time shopping for clothes. Mostly out of frustration I suppose.

Popular Posts