"You Need to Eat More Meat."

This is what both my acupuncturist and my doctor hinted at recently... Apparently, I AM a little anemic, even though I thought I wasn't. My acupuncturist called it too.

In this week's session, she asked me how I had been feeling. I listed the status of some of my conditions from the previous week, and she asked, "Did your doctor check you for anemia? Because what you are listing are symptoms of anemia."

I told her the doctor last month said I was fine. But my recent blood tests from earlier this week show slight anemia. So you know what that means...

I gotta start eating more meat again. Red meat, ideally. And it shouldn't be too hard to find places to get some... I mean, there are three steak houses all within two blocks from me here in Downtown Crossing... Moo, KO Prime and Ruth Chris.

Ugh... Meat. But I would rather eat meat than eat more spinach. I have my standards.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You could eat broccoli
Me said…
Oh hells no... I don't do broccoli!

Popular Posts