I Am A "Cultural Artist." It's In My DNA.

A friend from work sent me the link to this posting on a Media Post blog today. The piece is about how women spend money.

A survey was completed by women ages 18-49 where they were asked how they spend money, and how they identified themselves in terms of being an "influencer." The survey also asked how much they spent on average annually on fashion, beauty, health, wellness and food. Here's how it broke down:

Cultural Artist will spend an average of $7,672 annually
Natural Hybrid $5,383 Annually
Social Catalyst $6,035 Annually
Content Responsible $4,778 Annually

About the "Cultural Artists": This 11% of consumers falls at the highest end of the influence spectrum as the super influencers. Almost half stated they frequently go shopping just to see what's new in the stores. They are always shopping and almost all of them (97%) are willing to try new and different things and generally, want to be the first to try new things on the market , with a significant 85% reporting so. Surprisingly, they do rely strongly on information from friends, particularly across fashion, technology and health and beauty.

All so very true when it comes to me. I am open to trying different things. And I always read and ask others for opinions on what they think. I mostly rely on others when it comes to technology. When it comes to fashion, there are only a few people whose opinions I value.

Comments

Popular Posts