Magazine Read Recycling?

So... I read a lot of magazines. So many, that by the month's end, I feel guilty. Even though I recycle the large assortment I read, I hate the idea of trashing them. So, I thought I would put this idea "out there"...

If any of the following magazines I read interest you, let me know... And we can meet up exchange reads, or you can just take them off my hands. I have tried online communities, like Freecycle, to more easily recycle them... But I kind of see that site as a big black hole.

Here's the list of magazine I read each months:

Vogue
Harpers Bazaar
Elle
InStyle
Allure
Women's Health
Body & Soul
Vanity Fair
Tatler
British Vogue (Usually. I skip it some months.)
Self
Lucky (Some months. I don't always get it each month.)
Nylon

You can leave a comment or email me at commongroundblog (at) gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts