Bikram Yoga Challenge: Week One.

I've made it through seven days of my latest Bikram Yoga Challenge. (Yay!) So this means I have 23 days left to go.

This time around, my body is "detoxing" a little more quickly. I've been fairly good about sticking to my food regime this time around. But there have been a few slips. The main slip has been with my water intake.

I normally rely on the BYB studio to get my water after class. They usually have a great stock of various waters in the studio fridge to buy. I typically get a coconut water and a fruit water. But yesterday and today, they have been missing both of these things. At least in the flavors I like them in.

I prefer my coconut water to be flavored, and not plain. Plain coconut water requires a refined taste. And with the vitamin water, they have only had peach flavor... And despite being born in the great state of Georgia, where peaches grow a-plenty, I do not like peaches. I have nothing against nectarines. But when it comes to the fuzzy fruit, I hate it.

So instead of getting a fruit water or coconut water, today I grabbed two vitamin waters. And this is dangerous. All that chemical goodness is NOT good for you.

But aside from the water, the challenge is going well. I have gone every day. There have been no issues getting to class. And for the next three days, I will be taking class in NYC while on va-cay.

So one week down, and about three weeks left!

Comments

Popular Posts