Sinking Floor Dream.

Had a vivid and odd dream last night.

Lately, I haven't been remembering too many of my dreams. The ones I do remember seem to always include a house, and me trying to find a bathroom. But last night's dream was different...

I dreamt I was living in an older apartment. It wasn't a pretty apartment. But it was charming and cozy just the same. The floor was made of a decrepit old, slanted wood. And there were boards missing from it.

I was sleeping in this apartment when my cell phone started to vibrate, as I had set it as an alarm to remind me to get up. I went to pic it up, but it fell out of my hand. And it bounced on the floor and into the slit of one of the cracked floor boards.

I went to go pick it up out of the crack, but I wasn't quick enough. It started to slip further and further into the crack. And then, all of the sudden, the floor started to crumble into the dirt below the boards... And I watched the cellphone, still vibrating, sink further and further down.

I couldn't reach it. But I wasn't really worried. I wasn't expecting a call or anything. It was just set to the alarm.

I left the room to go get help with the mess from my landlords. I couldn't find them. And when I came back into the apartment, almost the entire floor was gone. Just empty space beneath it. There were a few slabs of boards for me to hop from to the other side of the room.

Then I woke up.

I have no idea what the dream met, even after consulting a dream dictionary...

Cellphone:
To dream that you lost your cell phone, represents a lack of communication. You have lost touch with some aspect of your feelings or your Self.

Floor:
To see a slanted floor in your dream, foretells that you are deviating too far from your original plans and goals.

Sinking:
Some important and significant stage in your life may be coming to an end. Consider what is sinking and its significance.

Comments

Popular Posts