I Am Frigid?

This happens every time after acupuncture...

Last night's session was relaxing. (They all are.) I am having some issues with stress and my liver. No, I don't feel stressed. But I have been having pain in the area on my right side where my liver is... And when Emily stuck the needle in the pressure point on top of my foot that corresponds to my liver, it freaked out.

We deduced that I must be subconsciously stressed about something. But consciously, I feel very good. And quite happy.

Anyhoo... I left acupuncture very relaxed. And I again had a very vivid dream last night. It's actually one I have had before (I think, it felt familiar).

In this dream, I was walking through very thick, very highly piled frozen stiffly snow. It wasn't soft. It was as if it had fallen, and then because it was so cold, re-froze. I was able to walk through it easy enough. In some cases, I was able to stand on top of it and climb to higher snow drifts.

So this morning, when I woke up, I hopped online and looked up what this could mean...

Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions.


I have no idea what I am frigid about. It sounds sexual. But it probably is not meant that way. It's gotta be something else. Something I am repressing. But I am pretty good at expressing my emotions. That's never been a problem for me.

I am always more sensitive after energy work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe you are repressing your true emotions about your move to Canada. They surely have quite a bit of snow there....I'm just sayin'. :)
Me said…
hmm...

Maybe. Maybe. I have been hesitant about moving to a foreign country for the rest of my life.
Anonymous said…
The rest of your life?? You're never going to move back stateside?? So will you become a Canadian citizen. Just wondering. Mom
Me said…
If I move to Canada, it will be a move to settle down there. So no, probably won't move back to the states.

I would apply fo duel citizenship. I would never give up my US citizenship.

Popular Posts