Worth A Watch: Alpha Dog.



Yeah.. I'm just as surprised as you probably are with the title of this posting.

I heard negative things about the movie Alpha Dog. But people got it wrong. And I only rented it to check out Justin Timberlake's acting skillz. (He's so dreamy. Enough school girl crush crap though.)

This is a movie about people who like to get high. They like to get high, and help others get high. So much so that they end up seriously eff-ing up their lives. They let their anger get the best of them. And before you know it, they are all in some serious crap.

The journey with the characters definitely pulled me in... And I really enjoyed watching it. Though, it was so sad in one part, that I had to fast forward through it. I couldn't bear to see the bad thing happen.

Anyway, it's a good movie. And Justin Timberlake takes off his shirt a whole lot. So that was nice too.

Comments

Soxy Lady said…
You know - I was excited to see this movie and when I saw it I thought it totally sucked. BUT the next day I did research on the real story behind the movie and realized the movie played out the court details so closely that it was really good. I want to see it again.

Popular Posts