"Did You See Me On TV????"

Oh Husband.... We've been married three years... And yet, you still don't realize the following...

I don't give a crap about watching baseball on TV.

Even if you are lucky enough to score seats directly behind home plate, next to the whoever owns the team... I will still not watch baseball just to see you on TV.

Why?

Because that would entail me having to watch baseball. And watching baseball on TV (for me) is B-O-R-I-N-G. I would rather go to mass in Latin than watch baseball. (And I won't go to mass in Latin.)

Really Husband... You should know this by now.

You should know how I spent my evening:
  • I read the New Yorker.
  • Then three fashion magazines.
  • Re-read the article in Vanity Fair on Judi Nathan Guiliani. (What a BITCH!)
  • And watched season two, disc one of "Weeds."

It was a very nice evening. Watching baseball on TV, alone at home would have ruined it for me. It would have been a good evening wasted.

I can certainly appreciate, and in fact have many girl friends, who do like to watch the Red Sox play baseball on TV. I admire their ability to enjoy the beauty in the game. I just don't have it.

I am beauty-less when it comes to baseball.

Comments

Popular Posts