"They're NOT Bell Bottoms!"

... This is what I screamed at my husband this morning after I got dressed and he looked me up and down.

"I guess they're not technically bell bottoms," he said. "But you're not fat. And you keep wearing clothes that are too big and over power you!"

(Nice recovery dude.)

I however, really love my new Paige Premium Denim Hillhurst Wide Leg Trousers that I got from Jean Therapy. And other people have complimented me on them today. See for yourself... Today's full outfit...


(Paige Jeans, Chloe Flats, Chloe Edith Satchel, Anthropologie Button Down, J. Crew Tank)

I'm telling you... Wide leg trouser are gonna be all the rage this fall/winter/spring.

Comments

That Girl! said…
They certainly are not bell-bottoms. If it makes you feel any better, he is not the first and last man to protest the new looser trouser styles for women. Women adore it b/c it's a little but more slouchy and wear-able and men have trouble b/c they want to be able to really see a women's figure, and I mean really see it!

Don't worry, I loved the jeans on you as well as the Stella. You wear jeans well!
Me said…
Thanks Jean Therapy!

Popular Posts