Girl Crushes: Ginnifer Goodwin.

My friend Bon-Fier and I were chatting online this afternoon about female celebrities we are currently fascinated with and crushing on... And we both came up with the same celeb...

Ginnifer Goodwin!


(Pictured here with my other celeb girl crush, Zooey Deschanel.)

Ginnifer is so petite and so cute. Beautiful skin, gorgeous hair and entrancing eyes. What's not to love? On top of that, she is adorable as Margene on HBO's Big Love. Who are you celeb girl crushes?

Comments

Sarah said…
She was good in Walk the Line
Anonymous said…
Reese Witherspoon
Anonymous said…
I liked her in Walk the Line and Just Like Heaven. Not a big fan of Legally Blonde.
Me said…
I couldn't handle "Just Like Heaven."

The first Legally Blonde I liked because she had some GREAT one-liners in it...

"What? Like it's hard?"
Anonymous said…
Aw, she's been my girl-crush for ages. Love her so much - she doesn't get enough credit for what she does (or how beautiful she is, for that matter).

Popular Posts