30-Day Challenge: I Start Friday.

I've decided that I will start my third Bikram Yoga 30-Day Challenge this Friday.

I haven't done a challenge since January. And now that I have an annual pass at the BYB studios, I really should be going more than once or twice a week. (Which is what I've been averaging lately.)

This time though, I'm going to be following a stricter diet to go along with it. In the past, and lately, I get a sick feeling in class because I haven't been healthy prior to class. So here are the rules:
  • Only one cup of coffee each day. In the morning. But not right before an AM class.
  • Water, water, water. At LEAST one liter, before class. (I actually don't drink enough water. Pretty sad.)
  • No white flour or white sugar. (It slows you down.)
  • Absolutely NO sports drinks... Including Vitamin Waters or Gatorade. They are loaded with sugar. Fruit Water and Zico water are fine.

The white sugar thing will be the hardest. I eat a lot of white sugar. Also, I will be doing three of my classes while I am away in NYC over Labor Day weekend. It's fun to mix it up a little. I can't wait to see the difference between BYB style and BYNYC style.

Comments

Popular Posts