Fall Shopping List.

So far, I have purchased a few of my fall season items.

Two wool cardigans from Vince. (Navy and dove grey.)
Elbow-length cashmere fingerless gloves from Vince. (Black and dark grey striped.)
Paige Premium Denim "Hillhurst" wide leg trouser jeans. (Jean Therapy rocks!)
Raven "Stella" (I think they are "Stellas") wide leg trouser jeans in a dark wash. (Again, Jean Therapy.)

I'm trying to focus on getting things that are "fall appropriate." And, I only have about a third of my shopping budget left for the season. Also, these items HAVE to transition into my Winter/early Spring wardrobe as well. So I have to be selective about what else I need/want.

I had been hoping for a new pair of knee-high boots. (Black leather or grey, with a four inch heel maybe?) I haven't bought a new pair of boots in about three years. But, I am also craving a new bag. (Balenciaga "Part Time" bag!) But I can't have both.

So, do I get my old boots re-cobbled and get the bag? Or do I get a pair of boots and a few more tops for the season?

I also wanted to get the Vince plaid cropped jacket and the sweater dress. (Which would look so SWEET with the boots!)

I guess I have my answer as to what I have to get...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This could potentially assist with your boot dilemma...and just in time for the Labor Day trip!

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OPENS 10,000 SQUARE FOOT SHOE DEPARTMENT - includes an express elevator, 2 cafes and expert shoe repair.
Me said…
Oh holy hell.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Popular Posts