Chop! Chop! It's Coming Off!

I am making good on my threat to cut off my hair!

This Saturday, I have an appointment at 10am to chop off a good amount of it. At it's longest point, my hair measures 20 inches - wavy. You can add another inch to it when it's straight. I want about six or seven inches taken off that length... So that it's at the shoulders.

I have kept it long for the last seven years because I figured it would always be nice to have the option of doing different things with it. Well, I never do anything with it except pull it back in a little twist. So all the extra length needs to go.

Stay tuned for pictures!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should donate that to locks of love or something!
Me said…
You need to take off 10 inches (at the longest point)for it to be usable for Locks of Love. I won't be taking off quite that much.

Popular Posts