Isn't Time To Take The Trash Out...

... of TV?

Seriously people! A co-worker of mine was just telling me about this new show on VH1 (which I had heard about but not seen yet) called "Rock of Love."

It's a series the likes of "Flava of Love" where a "has-been" music-artist goes on a search for his dream girl. The featured has-been in this series is Bret Michaels from the band Poison. With him, VH1 rounded up the sluttiest, skankiest and fakest girls they could find.

Collagen... Silicone... Botox... Only "all-natural" ingredients are featured in these gals... "All-natural-ly man-made" ingredients that is!

I was over the whole "chicks fighting for the attention of a guy" bit after season two of The Bachelor. This is getting old. It's crack for the brain for some people, I guess.

Check-it out for yourself!



I don't know... I just can't stand this type of TV anymore.

"Will you stay here and rock my world?"

I'm sorry, but when people who were once bad-assed begin to sell-out and do reality TV, you know the end of the World is near.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This show is pretty ridiculous. I've seen a few commercials for it, but haven't seen the actual show. And I'm okay with that. It's amazing what they'll put on TV these days. It's more amazing what burnt out "stars" will do for media attention.

Popular Posts