A "Part-Time Bag.

While out shopping (and dreaming) yesterday, I dragged my husband into one of my favorite department stores in the whole wide world... Holt Renfrew.

All afternoon, we kept seeing people walking Bloor Street (one of the main drags in Toronto) with the hot pink bags from the store. In many cases, people were carrying more than one bag. So it was evident that some serious consuming of high end goods was going on that afternoon.

So we got into the store and saw that they were having their July sales. So a lot of things were up to 70% off. So we browsed the main floor of handbags. (Well, I browsed. The Husband stood there gawking at the prices.)

Even though they were having a major sale, I walked away with nothing. The one thing I saw was not on sale... And I was not in the market to pay full price for something.

This "something" was a beautiful cherry red Balenciaga hand bag, called the "Part-Time" bag.


I could only find a picture of it in green. But the cherry red color was so sweet.

The bag is $$$$. So expensive.

Comments

Popular Posts