My Boss Doesn't Like Talking To Me.

Apparently... I talk a lot. I make various statements throughout the day. And while they are funny and get a laugh... My boss has now decided he no longer has the energy to respond to every little thing I "quip" about.

So instead of responding with his voice, he now has threatened to use a Mr.T. voice box to talk back to me.

The Mr. T. response box is a little yellow contraption that has about six different sayings from Mr. T. These include:
  • "First name 'Mister.' Middle name 'Period.' Last name 'T.'"
  • "Quit your jibba-jabba."
  • "I pity da fool."
  • "Don't gimme no back talk sucka."
  • "Don't make me mad. Grrr!"
  • "Shut up fool!"
And while I find his use of the little voice box funny... I must confess myself a little disappointed in him. I am not much of a fan of "outsourcing."

For some things, outsourcing is good. But when it comes to human interaction, that can't be replaced by a machine.

Comments

Popular Posts