Iced-Iced-Latte.

I got up at 5am to hit the gym with the trainer at 6am. I got worked.

I am now in the second cycle of my training program. This means that I have to do a set of two different exercises back-to-back. Then I rest. I do this three different times. And now, since we focused on arms this morning, I am having a hell of a time lifting my arms above my shoulders.

But my work out isn't the purpose of this post. (I just wanted to include it because I worked hard this morning... And y'all betta recognize!) However, the workout did feed into my craving this morning for an iced latte.

Yep, I got my espresso drink ICED.

Seriously, it was way too eff-ing gross out this morning to go for a hot drink. After walking the mile and a half to downtown, I couldn't do hot. I had to go with iced.

And because of my last experience ordering an iced coffee drink at my work Starbucks, I decided to go to one of the other dozen Starbucks in downtown.



I couldn't handle being laid into by the Starbucks guy.

Comments

Popular Posts