They Must KILL At Texting Contests...

I decided to hit the Harvard Square Bikram Yoga class this morning at 10am. There was a 9am Boston class I cold have gone to, but I hadn't been to HS in a few weeks. And I keep a mat there too. So I should make an effort to get out there.

On my walk out to Harvard Square (yes, I walked the three miles there) I saw the following license plate on a car on Mass. Ave.



Now, I don't know if it's a good idea to shoot a picture of some one's license plate... But then I thought about it... "Why would someone get a personalized plate like this and NOT want people pay attention to it?"

The person who owns the plate must either be the biggest nerd who stays home on Friday nights instant messaging their BFFs online... Or... Actually, I don't know what else they could be.

I may stay home on Friday nights playing online too... But I could still fight you like a ninja and kill a puppy with my bare hands. So I win!

Comments

Erica said…
I saw this license plate too! I was walking along Mass Ave. near Boylston and it was parked outside a Dunkin' Donuts. I did manage to snap a pic with my digital camera before the owner came and moved it (he was an Asian guy). What a small world...
ThaiFoodNinja said…
you know, this person while having the nerdiest license plate ever, does have a 3 series convertible. He/she(probably a he) must be doing something right.
Me said…
Good point... But then, I know pretty much nothing about luxury cars. I can't tell a Mercedes S Class from Hyundai.

I also can't tell the difference between thai food and chinese food... So there ya go as well.

Popular Posts