Plane Acne.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it just me?

Whenever I log a lot of air time (in planes), I end up with a small break out on my chin. It's never anywhere else on my face. Just my chin.

After all the flying I did last week, I now have two bumps on my chin. One is more formed than the other, and is thus more noticeable.

Time to break out the Azelex!

I've read that because flying causes dehydration, with all the pressure in the cabin and the lovely recirculated air, you end up being more susceptible to break outs.

Before I get on a plane, I usually wash my face. But I think next time, I will put on a facial mask as well for a few minutes. My mask of choice will be the Violet Flame Enzyme Mask by Astara.


It is always used during my facials at Exhale. So I eventually got around to buying it the last time I was there. It is used for rehydrating your skin. It also smells yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts