Harry Potter: My Predictions.

Now, I only started reading the Harry Potter books six years ago. I thought these were children's books, and that I would never read them. Then my, at the insistence of my mum, I listened to the first book on CD while working out at the gym. And I was hooked immediately. I devoured the next three books in a matter of weeks, and then I was left waiting for the fifth book until 2003. Then the sixth book came out. And now the final one is almost here. And this is something I have been looking forward to since I found out in January when it was coming out.

With the release of the final book only five days away, I thought I would put down my theories on what will happen in book seven, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
  • The hallows are elements related to each of the four founder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
  • Hermione and Ron will get it on. (Well, not get it on. They will finally get together though.)
  • Hagrid will die. (He's got to. He's served his purpose.)
  • Harry will go back to school in this book. (Seven years of school... Seven books. it's as simple as that. He has to go back to school.)
  • Harry's cousin Dudley is a wizard too. (Jo Rowling has said that there is one character who will do magic much later in life than expected, and who was thought to be Muggle.)
  • RAB is Sirius's brother, Regulus. (This is pretty much a known fact at this point.)
  • Snape is good.
  • Wormtail will help save Harry, and then die.
  • Harry is a horcrux. I am convinced of this.
  • Harry will not die.
  • Voldemort will die.
  • Harry and Ginny will end up together.
This is all I have for now. Feel free to leave your opinions or predictions in the comments section below.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting and I think you are onto it. However, I think it will be Harry's aunt who will come forth with the magic. She is always denying that part of her world, but I believe she was just jealous cause she wasn't chosen to go, her sister was. Interesting stuff.
Me said…
Oh, it definitely won't be Aunt Petunia who does magic. Jo Rowling has already confirmed that it is not her.

Popular Posts