Vince: Comfortable Style.

I didn't discover the Vince line until a few months ago. The line; which I've seen carried at Neiman, Barney's and Saks; is all about high quality materials and comfortable style.

In fact, at first glance of a piece in the line, you could pass over it, thinking "Over-priced staple items!" But the simplicity of the pieces, combined with the comfort, really makes the pieces "must-haves" for my wardrobe.

Yesterday, I was over at Barney's in the CO-OP section and saw this dove grey cardigan on display.



I picked it up to try on with a dress that was on sale. I didn't think I would even like the cardigan. I only picked it up so that I would have more than one thing to try on in the dressing room... And I was really only interested in the dress.

But when I got the pieces on, I discovered that the dress just wasn't me... And the cardigan TOTALLY was. It hits the waist at the right point, and it's not clingy like most cardigans. It fits loose. And it's hand-washable... So no need to rely on the dry cleaner.

I loved the cardigan so much, I picked it up in the grey and a midnight color. They are the perfect pieces for the fall.

Comments

Popular Posts