Power Body Detox.

I originally heard about this Exhale treatment a few months back. I noticed it was offered at Exhale locations in California and New York. But it hadn't come to Boston... Yet.

Well, today I opened my Daily Candy update... And I saw the featured piece was on this new treatment at the Boston location! Yay!!!!!

Tonight when I was there having my acupuncture, I asked one of the receptionists if they had the Power Body Detox treatment yet. They hadn't, but their boss had.

"She lost an inch on her stomach after one treatment," she told me. "But she said that your muscles are really sore afterwards. So you shouldn't try to exercise right away."

The treatment electrically stimulates your muscles. So they are getting a rapid and intense workout. One session costs $150. I think I will try it sometime in the next few weeks. It sounds worth a try.

Comments

Chris Wight said…
That sounds kind of like those stupid ab shocking belts they had on tv.

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webm_id=10022530&web_id=3176856&sf=hf&attr=1374&prev=hp!sf!1374

Popular Posts