So Long Locks!

I didn't get it all cut off... Only about 8 inches. (Which was two inches too short to donate to Lock of Love. Sorry Jen.) But, I am happy to say, I am very happy with the shorter hair. It rests at my shoulders with my hair wavy. And it is thinner, so I can straighten it more easily.

I couldn't get in at Salon Marc Harris on Newbury Street to get it done. So I tried a hair place the next block over from my house called Liquid Hair Studios. I had never been in there before, but I know people who have had stuff done there. And, not only did they do a great job, but it was only $30!

I haven't had a $30 haircut in about 12 years. I plan to go back again for a haircut in a few months.

In fact, I am going back n Wednesday night to have a deep purple streak (just one) put in my hair.

And no, I am not kidding.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had no idea there was a length requirement :)

Popular Posts