The Real Leather Anniversary.

According to the Intertubes, the typical Third Wedding Anniversary gift is something "leather."

Now, I know last year I claimed that it was the "leather anniversary"... But you know what? I lied. And I, for one, think it is time to stop with the lies. Time to get "back on track" with the anniversary gifts.

Therefore, I am just posting this quick note to The Husband that the third anniversary is the "leather anniversary." And here are a list of appropriate gifts:

City Tote Leather Bag

Calypso, of course. I love it in Gold.

Melissandre Calfskin Louboutin Boot

There's no way in hell... But a girl can dream. (Plus, the strategy here is: "Put a wide variety of items on your 'wish list.' That way, he'll take a look at the most expensive thing and the cheapest things and knock them off. And then he'll more likely buy you the moderately-priced thing." But don't get me wrong, I would love these boots.)

Wellesley Debra Personal Organizer

I bought my last organizer three years ago. It's also a "wallet." Time to change it out, as it is falling apart.

Alexander McQueen "Hero" Upright

I've been craving this for a few months now. Every time I go in to the Copley mall, past the Samsonite Black Label store, I always lust after the display set up. I love McQueen and his fascination (lately) with skulls and bones.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would give my left boob, actually my right one too for those melissandre boots...They are so hot!!! I hope NM still has them around Xmas time.

Popular Posts