Stupid Question...

Six years, five months and an odd number of days...

That's how long The Husband and I have been together. (We've legally been married three years, one month and an odd number of days.) And you would think that maybe he would know me well enough not to bother me with silly questions... Like the one I got earlier...

"Umm, dear?"

(He knows I hate being called "Dear.")

"Yeah? What's up playa?"

"Is it possible for us to get something other than Band-aids that are "pirate" or "Scooby-Doo?"

I stare at him blankly, sending the message of "Why in the hell would anyone want any other kind of Band-aid other than Scooby-Doo or pirate?"

The staring continues for an uncomfortable amount of time.

(I am the Master of staring blankly when asked stupid questions.)

Eventually he gave in and walked away, admitting he understood what I was messaging to him without words.

Though, I guess if he really has an issue with pirate or Scooby-Doo Band-aids, I could always go for the Hello Kitty ones next time.

Maybe that was what he was trying to tell me?

Comments

Popular Posts