Tay Zonday Is Still My Fave!

A friend of mine IM'd me a few minutes ago to tell me that he was listening to Anthony & Opie on the radio this morning and heard them singing Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday.

I have said it before, and I will say it again... Tay Zonday is a god. (Not THE God, but a god.)

In fact, traffic to my website on the term "Tay Zonday" has picked up so much in the past few weeks... It must be due to the viral nature of Tay Zonday's videos, especially Chocolate Rain.

Someone even wrote into me saying that Tay Zonday was a thief and stole the song from them... But I don't believe their story. (Sorry MC Steinberg.)

Tay Zonday would never steal. He's too angelic to do something like that.

If you haven't seen his video for Chocolate Rain, here it is again.



I heart Tay Zonday. He is HILARIOUS!

Comments

Popular Posts