Oh Please.... I'm Not That Evil!

To the jerk who left this comment on an entry about me at Universal Hub...

I didn't POST the spoilers for Harry Potter 7. I simply said that I had read the last chapter of the book after it had been posted online by someone else.

But if you really want me to tell you what happens in HP 7... Here you go...

Bush invades Iraq. He allows Voldemort... Er, I mean Cheney... To call the shots. An unnecessary war and occupation follow. Many good people die who shouldn't. But it's all in an effort to save the "pure blood" lineage.. I mean American liberties that are being threatened.

At the end of the book, Voldemort and Harry go to the Golden Arches in the sky (because yes, even in Heaven there is a McDonald's) and they feast on Freedom Fries.

Now, you may go eat your emotions with some Freedom Fries of your own, and have a nice chocolate milk.

(Maybe I am evil... I do occasionally enjoy being snarky. And before you get your panties in a "tizzy," the above spoiler is a joke.)

Comments

Popular Posts