Trannies On Tremont.

Lately, it is too damn hot to sleep in our bedroom. I don't like the sound of the air conditioner or fan we have in there. They constantly wake me up.

So, instead of sleeping in the bedroom, I sleep in the office we have at the front of the apartment. The floor-to-ceiling window in there gets a natural breeze from the outside. So I can sleep peacefully when it's hot.

Last night was a night where I slept in there. I was deep in sleep. I don't quite recall what I was dreaming about... But was awoken by a man's deep voice screaming into my dream.

"I'll f*** you up!" he screamed. "Please n*****! This is the mother f****** South End! I know how f****** gay this neighborhood is!"

I seriously thought someone was about to get raped or shot. The man sounded angry.

This is when I went into my superhero mode. I began thinking, "Okay, my cell phone is next to me. I can easily call 911 and get someone here quickly. I just need to get up and look out the window and check what's going on."

So I got up. And looked out the window.

I heard a man's voice. But saw a woman's body. It was a tranny. She was following a tall guy and screaming at him. There was no danger. Just a lot of loud noise.

My "superhero" powers would continue to be useless for the rest of the night. I went back to sleep.

I love the South End.

Comments

Popular Posts